I am a wisher, a dreamer, a doer.
And I NEVER liked the idea of a 9-5 job working for someone else. Yes it has its perks, but why wouldn’t you want to work f
or yourself?? So I figured why not become a freelance designer? So I did! So here is what I do…
A Day in the Life of a Freelancer
- I wake up when I want (usually around 8am) and enjoy a hot cup of coffee and puppy snuggles…You’ll see more of Gus later…You’ll also fall in love with him
- I check my email, and probably have another cup of coffee (I may or may not be addicted)
- Depending on the day, I move my office outside, to the coffee shop, or elsewhere to get some serious work done! My day is always different when it comes to what I do! Some days I sit on my laptop all day with my nerd glasses on, as I focus on my graphic images. Other days I sit outside on the deck, painting my life away! Lately I’ve taken up calligraphy and have been practicing my lettering! This is sooo much more fun than I ever imagined!
- Then I usually the gym for a lot of sweat and a little relaxation
- I do any follow ups and answer any of your questions and call it a day!
This may sound like the perfect day… and well it usually is. I love what I do and wouldn’t give it up for anything. Some days are crazy and insane, but so worth it!
Who wants to know what my favorite part of what I do is?!?